To be a centre of excellence where hearing and language impaired children’s listening and spoken language potential are maximized, along with their general development.
- To foster and support the development of listening and spoken language in all phases and aspects of the programme.
- To assist in the management and care of each child’s hearing health and to ensure optimal functioning of the prescribed technology; whether it be hearing aids, cochlear implants or bone anchored/conduction hearing aids and/or FM systems.
- To support families in the education of their children.
- To commit to the training of all professionals practicing in the field of hearing loss, whether they be students, parents, qualified hearing professionals or educators.
- To always act in the most professional way possible.
- To always serve and work within a relationship of trust and respect.
- To always serve and function as a team.
- To always be led by the parents we serve, and to honour their role as their child’s primary case managers.